We advise clients on everything from simple residential home building contracts to the complexities of multi-million dollar mega-project developments.
You can rely on us for dispute resolution and general advice on project structure, as well as specific advice on all aspects of contracting and subcontracting. In addition, we have extensive experience with the Builders' Liens Act, providing
straightforward advice on compliance, land titles filings and related builders' lien litigation.
Some of our specific services include:
- Contracting: We can help you with all aspects of contracting services, from simple development agreements to complex construction, engineering, and architectural contracts. We are experienced in industry standards and CCA and
- Planning: Work with us before starting your project for assistance in detailing the plan and identifying any legal implications of contracting relationships.
- Lien Holdbacks and Compliance: We offer you direction and assistance with lien holdbacks and trust obligations under the Builders' Liens Act of Manitoba, including maintenance of holdback accounts when required.
- Builders' Liens: We can help prepare and register liens and provide all services to prosecute or defend your claim.
- Construction Litigation: We will help solve disputes between parties involved in construction projects, including owners, architects, engineers, contractors, sub-contractors and material suppliers, as well as sureties for performance bonds and labour and material bonds.