Fillmore Riley is known as a regional powerhouse in the transportation sector because of our prominent transportation mergers and acquisitions and litigation practices. We provide a comprehensive range of services from incorporation to business succession planning to help new and established businesses succeed in an ever-changing, competitive sector.
We also offer services specific to carriers and shippers, including:
- Licensing regulation and applications in Canada and the U.S.
- Preparing and advising on owner-operator, employee driver and labour matters
- Advising on bill of lading and transportation agreements
- Advising on Canada customs matters
- Acting in relation to national and international transportation
- All other aspects of shipping including the transportation of environmentally sensitive or dangerous goods and hazardous waste