Annika is an associate in the litigation practice group.
A significant focus of her practice is estates litigation. She advises trust professionals and private clients on contested wills, capacity questions, disputes arising from estate planning and administration and professional negligence claims. Annika also supports the firm’s insurance litigation practice, working with major and specialty insurers to defend a broad range of product liability, professional liability and misconduct and general property and casualty claims.
In addition to volunteering with Manitoba WISE (Women in Support of Equality), Annika participates in the leadership of the firm’s annual United Way campaign. She is a graduate of the University of Manitoba Faculty of Law, where she was recognized with a prize for the highest class standing in insurance law.
- Presenter and author, “Estates: Debtors and Creditors – Back Pocket Essentials”, Law Society of Manitoba, April 2021
- Presenter, “Costs on Passing of Accounts”, Law Society of Manitoba, November 2017
- Presenter, “Basic Will Drafting, Tips and Traps”, Manitoba Bar Association Wills and Estates Section, November 2019 and December 2017.
- University of Manitoba, JD, 2012
- University of Winnipeg, BA (Gold Medallist), 2009
- Manitoba, 2013
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Manitoba Branch