Aron draws from his experience to provide clients with timely and practical advice to help them comfortably navigate their complex tax and legal matters.
Aron’s practice includes personal and corporate taxation, business structuring, corporate reorganizations, tax and financial disputes and corporate governance matters. He also acts as general corporate and tax counsel to health care and other professionals, including doctors and dentists, and assists entrepreneurs who are looking to start or expand their businesses.
Aron has volunteered his time extensively in the legal and general communities. Aron currently serves as an elected council member of the Manitoba Bar Association and as vice-chair of its Tax section. Aron has also served as a contributing editor to Canadian Tax Focus and as a coach to the University of Manitoba’s Bowman National Tax Moot team. Aron was recently a director of the Jewish Child and Family Service and a member of its Finance Committee.
A graduate of the University of Manitoba Faculty of Law, Aron was the recipient numerous awards, including the Tradition Law LLP Wealth and Succession Prize, the Cecil Black Memorial Prize in Taxation of Trusts and Estates, the Scotiabank Award in Trusts, and the D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize in Income Tax Law and Policy.
- Co-Presenter, "Introduction to Medical Corporations" (General Surgery Residents’ Academic Half-Day, March 2020)
- Co-Presenter, "Introduction to Dental Corporations" (Manitoba Dental Students' Association, March 2017–2019)
- Presenter, "Introduction to Medical Corporations and the Taxation Thereof " (General Surgery Residents’ Retreat, August 2018)
- Presenter, “Estate Planning For Your Future” (Will Week, April 2017) Presenter, "Tax Topics for Small Business Leaders" (TEC [The Executive Committee] Canada, February 2017)
- University of Manitoba, JD, 2014
- Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario, HBA (with distinction), 2011
- Manitoba, 2015
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, The Advocates’ Society
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Manitoba Branch