- T:(204) 957 8358
- F:(204) 954 0358
Kirk is an associate in the litigation practice group.
His practice focuses on two areas. He advises insured clients in a broad range of industries on all aspects of civil claims including product liability, construction-related disputes, subrogation and general liability concerns for businesses and public authorities. Kirk also supports the firm’s insolvency practice. In this capacity, he is responsible for conducting debt enforcement and foreclosure claims against retail and commercial debtors for the firm’s major bank and credit union clients.
Kirk's community commitments include service on the board of the Manitoba Rowing Association and as a volunteer with the Winnipeg Foundation’s “Fast Pitch” program.
- Presenter, “Enforcing against Farmers” (MBA Insolvency and Civil Litigation Section, October 2020)
- Presenter, “Investigating Claims before and After retaining Counsel” and “The Manitoba Litigation Process” (RMC Boot Camp October 2019)
- Presenter, “Strategies for Handling Claims from Self-Represented Litigants” (RMC Webinar, May 2018)
- Osgoode Hall Law School, JD, 2014
- McGill University, BA (Honours), 2011
- Manitoba, 2015
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Manitoba Branch