Areas of Focus
Mickey practises extensively in the areas of property development, condominium and real estate law, and foreclosure and mortgage sale proceedings. He has been recognized for a number of years and is currently recognized in the latest publications of “The Best Lawyers of Canada” and Lexpert’s “Top 500 Lawyers in Canada” as one of Canada's leading lawyers in the areas of real estate development law.
He received his professional designation A.C.C.I. (Associate of the Canadian Condominium Institute) in 1991 and had conferred upon him the designation F.C.C.I. (Fellow of the Canadian Condominium Institute) in 2001.
He has been appointed by the Province of Manitoba to a committee which is reviewing and recommending changes to The Condominium Act of Manitoba.
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Chair and Panel Participant, Law Society of Manitoba
- Participant, Continuing Legal Education courses, Condominium Law and Real Property Transactions
- Lecturer and Sessional Lecturer, University of Manitoba - Faculty of Law
- Director and Past President, Canadian Condominium Institute, Manitoba Chapter
- Past Director, Canadian Condominium Institute, National Chapter