Areas of Focus
Tim is a member of the firm’s Management Committee and a partner in Fillmore Riley LLP’s Corporate, Commercial and Business Law Departments. He represents a large number of institutional lenders including banks, life insurance companies, credit unions, mortgage bankers, and financial service providers as well as small and medium-sized privately owned and operated businesses. Tim also represents a number of local and national real estate developers and property managers with land acquisitions, consolidations, subdivisions, leasing, financing, and portfolio sale transactions.
Tim has consistently been recognized over the last number of years by his peers in the publication, The Best Lawyers in Canada, in the fields of banking, corporate, and real estate law.
- Member, Management Committee, Fillmore Riley LLP
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Board Member, Winnipeg Humane Society
- Counsel to Elmhurst Golf & Country Club