Areas of Focus
Jessica is an associate who practises in the area of family law. She is a member of Collaborative Practice Manitoba.
- Member, Collaborative Practice Manitoba
- Member, Athena Leadership
- Board Member, Mennonite Brethren Collegiate Institute
- Strategic Relations Committee Chair, Manitoba Law Students Association (2014-2015)
- First Year Class Representative, Manitoba Law Students Association (2013-2014)
- Pro Bono Students Canada, Robson Hall Chapter (2012-2013)
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
Publications / Presentations
Author, “Bill 9 – An Act to Amend the Teachers’ Society Act: A Lackluster Legislative Process” (2014) 37:2 Manitoba Law Journal: Underneath the Golden Boy 135-152.