Mickey is a leading lawyer for property development and real estate law matters.
He advises on all aspects of real estate portfolio management, property development and condominium law. His clients include participants of every type in a real estate deal or project, including landowners, developers, contractors and condominium corporations.
In addition, Mickey practises in the banking law group, advising on foreclosure and mortgage sale proceedings for banks, credit unions and private lenders.
A pioneer in the field of condominium law, Mickey became an Associate of the Canadian Condominium Institute in 1991 and a Fellow in 2001. He previously served as the President of the Manitoba Chapter and a national director of that body. He has advised the Government of Manitoba on legislative reform in the field of condominium law and lectured on real estate law at the University of Manitoba.
- Best Lawyers in Canada, Real Estate Law
- Best Lawyers in Canada, 2015 Lawyer of the Year, Real Estate Law (Winnipeg)
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, 2023, Property Law
- University of Manitoba, LLB, 1966
- Manitoba Bar, 1966
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Manitoba Branch