"An attitude of excellence ensures that my clients will be provided with the best advice, service, and chance for success."
Areas of Focus
Matthew practises primarily in the areas of banking and financial law, business law, real estate, and wills and estates. He has spent more than five years with a significant portion of his practice in mortgage realization for major lenders as well as small and private lenders.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
Publications / Presentations
- Author, "What Manitobans need to know about The New Home Warranty Act" (The Brief Fall 2016)
- Presenter, Duty of First Mortgagee to Disclose Debt (2016 Royal Bank of Canada Creditors’ Rights Conference in Halifax, NS)
- Presenter, Excess Sale Proceeds in Mortgage Sale Proceedings (2014 Royal Bank of Canada Creditors’ Rights Conference in Whistler, BC)
- Co-Author, "The Dos and Don'ts for a Power of Attorney" (The Brief Volume 4 Issue 2 Fall/Winter 2012)
- Co-Author, "Musical Chairs: Who's Left Standing When the ABCP Music Stops?" (2009) 9 Asper Review of International Business and Trade Law 65.