David is an experienced litigator in the fields of construction law, professional discipline and banking litigation as well as general civil litigation.
He advises all participants in construction projects on contentious matters, including complex owner/contractor disputes, builder’s liens and performance bond issues. He advises professional associations on disciplinary matters involving professionals and provides advice to disciplinary panels and boards considering regulatory and disciplinary matters.
David also works with the firm’s banking and insolvency practices in undertaking debt enforcement and other banking litigation. He has appeared before all levels of court in Manitoba and before numerous professional disciplinary tribunals.
- Best Lawyers, Construction Law
- Best Lawyers, Lawyer of the Year 2021 and 2020, Construction Law
- University of Manitoba, LLB, 1982
- University of Manitoba, BA, 1981
- Manitoba, 1983
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Manitoba Branch