Dana practises in estate litigation and financial services disputes.
His contentious estate practice involves contested wills, estate administration and planning disputes, issues of capacity and professional negligence matters. He advises estate trustees, personal representatives, advisory professionals and individuals.
As a focus of Dana’s civil litigation practice, he counsels financial institutions and private lenders on all aspects of creditor’s rights litigation, foreclosure and debt enforcement proceedings.
- Benchmark Litigation, Insurance, Wills & Estates — Litigation Star
- Best Lawyers in Canada, Insurance Law; Trusts and Estate
- Author & Presenter, " Powers of Attorney: A Litigation Perspective" (Law Society of Manitoba, Continuing Professional Development Program, May 2010)
- Author & Presenter, " Removing Personal Representatives- A Manitoba Perspective" (Manitoba Mid-Winter Bar Convention, January 2011)
- Author & Presenter, " Solicitor Client Privilege in Estate Litigation" (Law Society of Manitoba, October 2012)
- Author & Presenter, " Costs in Estate Litigation Hryniak, McDougald and Alternative Resolutions Models” (Law Society of Manitoba, November 2017)
- University of Manitoba, LLB, 1977
- University of Manitoba, BA, 1974
- Manitoba, 1978
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Manitoba Branch