- T:(204) 957 8361
- F:(204) 954 0361
Christine leads a broad corporate and commercial practice, focusing on advising banks, private lenders, credit unions and other financiers on all aspects of commercial lending. She works with investors and entrepreneurs in the establishment of corporate structures, asset acquisitions and dispositions and other business transactions.
Christine also has experience in conveyancing and real estate portfolio management.
- Best Lawyers in Canada, 2023 Lawyer of the Year, Real Estate (Winnipeg)
- Best Lawyers in Canada, Real Estate Law
Speaker, "Roundtable in Real Estate: General Practice Tips and Procedures" (Manitoba Bar Association, The MBA 2023 Mid-Winter Conference, January 2023)
- University of Manitoba, LLB, 2002
- University of Manitoba, BSc, 1998
- Manitoba, 2003
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Manitoba Branch