Christine leads a broad corporate and commercial practice, focusing on advising banks, private lenders, credit unions and other financiers on all aspects of commercial lending. She works with investors and entrepreneurs in the establishment of corporate structures, asset acquisitions and dispositions and other business transactions.
Christine also has experience in conveyancing and real estate portfolio management.
- Best Lawyers in Canada, Lawyer of the Year — Real Estate Law: 2023
- Best Lawyers in Canada, Real Estate Law
- University of Manitoba, LLB, 2002
- University of Manitoba, BSc, 1998
- Manitoba, 2003
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Manitoba Branch