Areas of Focus
Aaron practises primarily in the area of civil litigation, with a focus on a wide range of insurance matters, commercial litigation, and insolvency. He also represents clients in mediations and administrative proceedings.
Aaron has appeared as counsel before all levels of court in Manitoba. He has appeared before the Ontario Superior Court and the Ontario Court of Appeal. He has also represented clients in proceedings in Saskatchewan’s Court of Queen’s Bench.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Coach, Fast Pitch 2017, The Winnipeg Foundation
Publications / Presentations
- Author, "Respectful workplace policies are essential" (Municipal Leader, Summer 2018)
- Author, "Under 21 and 'In the Care Of': Who Qualifies? A Case Comment on Ryan v. Canadian Farm Insurance, 2014 MBQB 178" (Risk Management Counsel of Canada, June 2015)