"My aim as an employment and labour lawyer is to provide practical and effective solutions for my clients."
Areas of Focus
David is a partner with Fillmore Riley LLP and practises mainly in the areas of labour and employment law, general litigation and insurance law. He provides advice to employers and employees on matters relating to employment contracts, employee termination, collective agreements, human rights, and employment standards. David has appeared before arbitration boards and labour boards.
In addition to labour and employment matters, David also acts for a variety of clients in litigation matters and has appeared before all court levels in Manitoba.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
Publications / Presentations
- Presenter, The 16th, 17th and 18th Annual Manitoba Labour Law Review
- Presenter, The Accommodation Law Conference (2010 to 2015)
- Sessional Lecturer, Asper School of Business, Labour and Employment Law (2009 and 2010)