Bob practises in administrative and public law, specifically in the domain of utilities regulation.
His legal career has spanned three decades of advising on all aspects of energy regulation, including in the electricity and natural gas sectors. Bob acts as counsel in a range of regulatory proceedings dealing with rates, tariffs, capital expansion, restructuring of electricity marketplaces and climate change impacts for utilities.
Bob has appeared before all levels of court in Canada, including the Supreme Court of Canada, and also before the Manitoba Public Utilities Board, the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission and numerous other tribunals.
- Best Lawyers in Canada, Energy Regulatory Law
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, 2023, Electricity
- University of Manitoba, LLB, 1982
- University of Manitoba, BAgrSc, 1977
- Manitoba, 1983
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Manitoba Branch