Tony leads Fillmore Riley’s insurance law practice group.
He has more than 30 years’ experience advising insurers and insureds on a broad array of commercial and professional liability disputes. He frequently advises insurance companies occupying every segment of that industry, from major property and casualty insurers to niche specialty risk providers, in addition to adjusting firms, brokerages and program administrators.
In addition to defence work at all court levels and before various tribunals, Tony regularly advises on subrogation and coverage issues.
Tony is one of the firm’s ambassadors for TAGLaw, a global alliance of business-oriented law firms of which Fillmore Riley is a long-standing member. He has served as Chair of the Board of Trustees of the Royal Manitoba Theatre Centre, the President of the Risk Management Counsel of Canada and is currently the President of the Winnipeg Goldeyes’ “Field of Dreams” Foundation.
- Best Lawyers in Canada, Insurance Law
- Tony makes regular presentations to insurance companies and related organizations.
- University of Manitoba, LLB, 1988
- University of Manitoba, BA (Honours), 1983
- Manitoba, 1989
- Contact Partner, TAGLaw, A Worldwide Alliance of Independent Law Firms
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Manitoba Branch