Amanda practises exclusively in the area of family law.
She works with clients at every stage of family transition, advising on prenuptial concerns, separation and divorce, custody and access matters, child and spousal support, family property issues and divisions of family businesses. Amanda is qualified in collaborative practice, a method of advising family law clients focusing on negotiation and avoiding litigation. She is also an experienced litigator of family and domestic law proceedings.
Amanda is a graduate of the University of Manitoba and she has served in leadership capacities with several school advisory councils in Winnipeg.
- University of Manitoba, LLB, 2002
- University of Manitoba, BA (with distinction), 1999
- Manitoba, 2003
- Member, Collaborative Practice Manitoba
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Manitoba Branch
- Member, Community Legal Education Association