Areas of Focus
Iain is an associate of Fillmore Riley LLP and practises in the areas of corporate and commercial law with an emphasis on commercial real estate transactions and mergers and acquisitions.
He also maintains a general commercial practice providing advice to multi-national corporations and owner-operated business on a variety of commercial matters.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association Mid-Winter Conference Planning Committee (2014- 2018)
- Account Executive, United Way
- Innovator, Children's Hospital Foundation of Manitoba Innovators Program (2017-2018)
Publications / Presentations
- Co-Author, "Digital life after death: Practice tips for estate planning and administration" (The Brief Volume 6 Issue 1, Spring 2014)
- Presenter, Digital and Online Assets: Estate Planning and Administration Issues (2014 MBA Manitoba Mid-Winter Conference)
- Co-Author, “The Privilege of Wills: Solicitor-Client Privilege Before and After Death” (2013), 32 E.T.P.J. 157
- Presenter, 2013 Manitoba Bar Association Mid-Winter Conference – Wills Section “Digital Assets”
- Presenter, Wills Week and various will & estates presentations