"A good litigator is a consummate problem-solver. I take pride in my ability to find early, pragmatic and legally sound solutions for my clients. "
Areas of Focus
Tony is a partner with Fillmore Riley LLP who practises primarily in the area of insurance law with considerable additional experience in employment and disability litigation. For more than 25 years, Tony has provided timely, effective, and innovative legal solutions to his clients. He does defence, subrogation and coverage work for a number of Canada’s largest insurance companies, adjusting firms, and program administrators.
- Contact Partner, TAGLaw, A Worldwide Alliance of Independent Law Firms
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Past President, Risk Management Counsel of Canada
- Moot court judge and instructor, Litigation Program, University of Manitoba, Faculty of Law
- Chair, Entertainment Committee, Fillmore Riley LLP
- Member, Articling Supervisory Committee, Fillmore Riley LLP
- Chair, Board of Trustees, Royal Manitoba Theatre Centre
- President, Board of Directors, Winnipeg Goldeyes' Field of Dreams Foundation
- Honourary Counsel for Clan Ross of Canada
- Member, St. Andrew’s Society of Winnipeg
Publications / Presentations
Lectures and seminars with various insurance and professional bodies as well as employment groups.