"My clients are busy, results-oriented people. They need a lawyer who is accessible, and who can give them fast, reliable, and practical advice. No matter the size or complexity of the matter, that is what I strive to provide them every day."
Areas of Focus
Daniel (Dan) is a partner of Fillmore Riley LLP and practises in the areas of corporate and commercial law, corporate finance, and commercial real estate law.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Former Chair, Articling Supervisory Committee and Articling Recruitment Committee, Fillmore Riley LLP
- Member, Law Society of Manitoba
- Member, Association des juristes d'Expression Francaise du Manitoba
- Sessional Instructor, Solicitors Transactions, University of Manitoba - Faculty of Law