"I believe that successful client relationships are built on quality communication and by ensuring that the clients' best interests are always my top priority."
Areas of Focus
Lindsay is a partner of Fillmore Riley LLP, practising in the areas of corporate and commercial law, tax law, real estate, pension law and wills and estates. She has published articles in the Estates & Trusts Pension Journal and Winnipeg Women Magazine and has presented to various groups on corporate and commercial issues and wills and estates matters.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Articling Committee, Fillmore Riley LLP
Publications / Presentations
- Author, Consent to Donation of Human Tissue in Manitoba (Estates & Trusts Pensions Journal, May 2012)
- Author, The Consumer’s Guide to Manitoba’s New Gift Card Legislation (Winnipeg Women Magazine, Winter 2012)
- Author, The Consumer's Guide to Manitoba's New Gift Card Legislation (The Brief, Spring 2010)